Thursday, May 28, 2009

What is it I want?.....YOU anyway I can get you ;)

Sensory Overload

You touch me, oh yes, yes so slow I start to feel mmm, a warm glow

Your lips on my tender creamy skin You tease,to please, to arouse me

Sensations building so exquisitely Lovely kisses so airy and light

Causing sensuous tickling delight

I wonder what is your fantasy Lets take our time And awaken a passion so deep I cannot hold back I am highly aroused In sexual lust Fingers delving,caressing,arousing

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I’ve got a fabulous personality ... so take your time to get to know me … you wont be dissapointed. I want to be your lover and find the passions that move you to action. I want to be the softness that induces you to trust. I want to be the naughty that makes you come back for more. I want to please you.

HOT LIVE WEB CAM CHAT